Looking to book a stall for a coming market day? We are currently testing the booking / payment system for re-opening on December 6th, 2020. During testing each week appears as “sold out”.
Testing is occurring today, Sunday afternoon (November 29th, 2020). A message will be posted on social media and our website when testing is complete and stalls are available for casual bookings, through to the end of January 2021.
• The number of casual stalls will be slightly less due to social distancing requirements – so be ready, December to January will sell out fast!
• Sellers must comply with our COVIDSafe Plan that requires masks for sellers and hand sanitiser available for visitors to your stall
• The market will be open every Sunday in December and January except for December 20th, 2020.
🎉Camberwell Market will be back in action on Sunday December 6th, 2020! 🎉
Update: November 26th, 2020.
Our COVIDSafe Plan has been approved by Council. Grab a bargain from 7am to 12:30pm Sunday December 6th, 2020!
Entry to the Market is conditional on you complying with our COVIDSafe Plan (this will be shared in the coming days).
Most importantly, entry will require:
• The wearing of a face mask
• Visitors are limited to 90 minutes
• Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others
• Hand sanitising on entry
FAQs: • Will the market be open this weekend? The Market will be closed on November 29th, 2020.
• Will the market be open the next weekend? YES! The market will be open to the public from 7an – 12:30pm on Sunday December 6th, 2020.
• Can I book a stall? The stall booking system will be reopening but demand is expect to be high, so be quick. Registered stall holders will receive an email advise further details.
• How can I possibly maintain 1.5m distant from others at the Market? Wait for more details when we release our COVIDSafe plan in coming days. Information will be on our website, at the Caravan on Sundays and on signage.
Perhaps the most famous pirate ships in modern history: the Millennium Falcon.
Lingering in many hearts and mind of children and nostalgic adults, is the Millennium Falcon. The Falcon debuted in the original Star Wars movie of 1977 under the command of Han Solo and Wookiee named Chewbacca.
The space freighter that Han affectionately called the “fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy” was photographed when the Falcon was last spotted at the Camberwell Market.
Perhaps the only space ship greater – debatably – is the starship USS Enterprise.
Either way, a little bit of light speed, or a jump to hyperspace, to get us all to the ‘other side’ of this pandemic would be welcome.
It goes without saying, the Stage 3 coronavirus restrictions on Greater Melbourne mean we will continue to remain closed for the foreseeable future. In answer to FAQ’s, please see below:
Will the market be open this weekend? No, sorry.
Will the market be open next weekend? No, sorry.
When will the market reopen? Unknown at this point, but we will reopen when safe to do so.
Can I book a stall? Sorry, no. The stall booking system will remain closed until a reopening date is determined.
How will I know when the market is reopening? Watch social media and our website for updates.
Blue skies will return eventually and so to will the Camberwell Sunday Market. FAQs: • Will the market be open this weekend? Sorry, no. • Will the market be open next weekend? No, sorry. • When will the market reopen? Unknown at this point, but we will reopen when safe to do so. • Can I book a stall? Sorry, no. The stall booking system will remain closed until a reopening date is determined. • How will I know when the market is reopening? Watch social media and our website for updates.