GOLD COIN ENTRY DONATION
Visitors are asked for a Gold Coin Donation upon entry to the Market. Donations received are allocated by the Balwyn Rotary to the charitable causes outlined under DISCOVER A CAUSE.
PUBLIC PARKING WORKS NEAR TARGET
Free all day car parking is available for those visiting the Market on Inglesby Road opposite the Local council offices. Only a 5 minute walk back to the Market.
The Market area and stall numbers will be unaffected by the building works and access to the Market via Station Street will be unaffected.
The building works have started and will take place over the 9 months to the end of 2016. As a result in public parking in the south end of the Target car park has been reduced by over 250 car spaces.
LOCATION, TRANSPORT AND PARKING
Camberwell Sunday Market is located in the Car Park in Station Street Camberwell, [east of Burke Road] tucked in behind the Burke Road shopping strip. Station Street runs between Prospect Hill Road (North) and Riversdale Road (South).
- TRAM: There are three tram services which pass through the Camberwell Junction; the East Burwood Tram No. 75 and the Wattle Park Tram No. 70 both depart the CBD via Flinders Street and travel along Riversdale Road; the Camberwell Tram No. 72 departs the CBD via Swanston Street and travels along Burke Road.
- TRAIN: The Camberwell Railway Station is less than 100 metres from the Market. The train to catch from Flinders Street Station is on the Lilydale, Ferntree Gully and Alamein Line. Just walk south down Burke Road from the Station when you alight
- BUS: Bus routes 612 and 285 take you to Camberwell Junction.
- PARKING: There are 257 spaces off Harold Street, 51 spaces off Mayston Street and 439 spaces shared with Target & Safeway.[ Please check parking time limits]
VISITOR HEALTH & SAFETY
- Visitors to the market need to be aware that there is Vehicle movement up to 7:30am and after 12:30pm;
- Stallholders must stop selling at 12:30pm and start to pack, with the market area returning to a public car park by 1pm, visitor need to help achieve this by not shopping after 12:30pm;
- Beware when purchasing second hand electrical goods, they maybe faulty, this may result in personal injury or even property damage. We do not provide facilities for the testing of electrical goods at the market.
- Care should be taken when making a purchase as all sales are final, all transactions are between customer and stallholder