We are reopening on Sunday December 6, 2020. Join us from 7am to 12:30pm in car park at Market Place and Station Street, Camberwell, as we reignite a community tradition that began nearly 45 years ago.
Visitors and sellers, welcome back!
Plan ahead: we have confirmed our market days for the Christmas and New Year. All stall sites are now booked out through to the end of March 2021 and we are open every Sunday except 20 December 2020:
Open – 6 December 2020
Open – 13 December 2020
CLOSED – 20 December 2020
Open – 27 December 2020
Open – 3 January 2021
Open – every Sunday, January to December 2021
There are some special measures to be aware of when visiting or selling at the market, so come prepared as we help each other be COVID Safe.
Do not enter the market if you are feeling unwell
Wear a fitted face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times
Visits are limited to 90 minutes
Maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from visitors not from your household
Maintaining cleanliness and use hand sanitiser
Look for price tags and pay by card if possible
Follow any announcements, signage or directions from staff
Seeking assistance if feeling unwell while visiting
Bring a mask and hand sanitiser!
Arrive with enough time to set up stalls that meet social distancing requirements before 7am
Remind patrons about social distancing and that face masks need to be worn at all times
Limit stall representatives to two people at a time and maintain social distancing (if not from the same household)
Provide accessible hand sanitiser at your stall
Clearly label items to enable patrons to see prices and minimise crowding around stall
🔴 STOP PRESS! 🔴 All stalls are now SOLD OUT until April 2021. The booking systen can be monitored for occasional cancelations that will appear. ——————————
Sellers: more stalls have just been released for December 2020 out to March 2021!
Camberwell Market will be back in action on Sunday, December 6th, 2020, and the last batch of casual stalls have just been released on our booking system. Good luck sellers! Be quick, there is heavy demand. Most casual stalls are in February and March, several in December and January.
Entry to the Market as a seller or patron is conditional on you complying with our COVIDSafe Plan, as approved by Council, and available on our website.
Most importantly, entry will require:
• The wearing of a face mask
• Visitors are limited to 90 minutes
• Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others
• Hand sanitising on entry
FAQs: • Will the market be open this weekend? Yes, the Market will be open December 6th, 2020.
• Will the market be open the next weekend? YES! The market will be open to the public from 7am – 12:30pm every Sunday from Sunday December 6th, 2020 (except 20/12/2020).
• Can I book a stall? YES! But hurry, the stall booking system reopened today with staggered release dates from Dec – March.
• How can I possibly maintain 1.5m distant from others at the Market? See more details in our COVIDSafe Plan on our website. Information will be on our website, at the Caravan and signage on Sundays.
Stall sales commence Tuesday 1st of December 2020 for the months of December 2020 and January, February and March 2021.
We are closed on the 20th of December 2020 ahead of Christmas.
The number of stalls released for booking each week will be less than normal due to the social distancing rules and regulations.
There will be no specific time or order of available stall sites when released on Tuesday.
• Single stall bookings only • You will need to have an online booking to have a stall • Extra stalls that become available will be released to the booking system as they become available • We will not be offering stall relets on the morning of each market • Before booking a stall our CSM COVIDSafe Plan must be read and understood • Important items included in our COVIDSafe Plan:
Stallholders and those entering the market are to have a face mask on
Stallholders need to provide hand sanitiser (accessible to patrons) on their stall
Stallholders are to limit representatives to family; or two people at a time with social distancing of 1.5m maintained
Stallholders must remind patrons about social distancing
Questions about the new process can be directed to email@example.com
Looking to book a stall for a coming market day? We are currently testing the booking / payment system for re-opening on December 6th, 2020. During testing each week appears as “sold out”.
Testing is occurring today, Sunday afternoon (November 29th, 2020). A message will be posted on social media and our website when testing is complete and stalls are available for casual bookings, through to the end of January 2021.
• The number of casual stalls will be slightly less due to social distancing requirements – so be ready, December to January will sell out fast!
• Sellers must comply with our COVIDSafe Plan that requires masks for sellers and hand sanitiser available for visitors to your stall
• The market will be open every Sunday in December and January except for December 20th, 2020.