Oh the things you will see! Here is a short taste of the sights ands sounds of Camberwell Sunday Market, returning this weekend.
Bring your face masks and friends tomorrow as the Sunday market reboots after a circuit breaker lockdown.
Turn up the sound for some market music by ‘The Violin Man’ busking in January and photos by market regular Michel Simson from Instagram @michaelsimson_ and we hope to see you tomorrow, Sunday 21 February 2021!
Wishing everyone a safe, prosperous and happy New Lunar Year! Bringing in the year of the Ox and the lunar new year is celebrated by Malaysian, Vietnamese, Chinese and may Asian cultures that make up the rich fabric of multicultural Victoria and the heritage of many of market visitors and sellers.
Please be aware we will be closed on #ValentinesDay this Sunday, 14 February 2021, due to the latest Stage 4 ‘circuit-breaker’ COVID19 restrictions announced yesterday (12 February 2021).
All stall holders have had their bookings cancelled for the 14th of February. Refunds are be processed automatically and credited to the account that paid the booking with the reference of ‘Rotary Club of Balwyn’. Banks can take between 3-5 days for the transaction to appear in account records.
Due to the latest Stage 4 COVID19 restrictions announced today, the Camberwell Sunday Market will be closed this weekend.
But every cloud has a silver lining: ❤️ #HappyValentinesDay – pleasure enjoy the extra time with your loved ones! ❤️
All stall holders will have their bookings cancelled for the 14th of February. Refunds will be processed automatically and credited to the account that made the booking. The refund reference will be ‘Rotary Club of Balwyn’ and banks can take between 3-5 days for the transaction to appear.
The booking system will be updated with extra May stalls this weekend and casual stallholders need to rebook a suitable date.
When the Market resumes, our COVIDSafe Plan will be the same, including:
Join us for a COVIDSafe Sunday morning by ensuring you wear a mask at all times when in the Market area. Help us protect our market and community by following our COVIDSafe Plan:
• If you are sick, do not come to the market
• if you have been travelling overseas/interstate, or have been in contact with a COVID19 virus, within the last 14 days, do not come to the market
• Wear a face mask at all times
• Scan our QRcode to record your date and time of visiting
• Maintain 1.5m physical distancing
“ Visits are now limited to 90 mines
• Use had sanitiser & maintains hygenie (e.g. cough into your elbow, wash your hands, etc)
• Look for price tags on items to avoid getting too close to stalls
• Follow instructions from the caravan PA, Rotary volunteers and our COVID-19 Marshals