Stall sales commence Tuesday 1st of December 2020 for the months of December 2020 and January, February and March 2021.
We are closed on the 20th of December 2020 ahead of Christmas.
The number of stalls released for booking each week will be less than normal due to the social distancing rules and regulations.
There will be no specific time or order of available stall sites when released on Tuesday.
• Single stall bookings only
• You will need to have an online booking to have a stall
• Extra stalls that become available will be released to the booking system as they become available
• We will not be offering stall relets on the morning of each market
• Before booking a stall our CSM COVIDSafe Plan must be read and understood
• Important items included in our COVIDSafe Plan:
- Stallholders and those entering the market are to have a face mask on
- Stallholders need to provide hand sanitiser (accessible to patrons) on their stall
- Stallholders are to limit representatives to family; or two people at a time with social distancing of 1.5m maintained
- Stallholders must remind patrons about social distancing
Questions about the new process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org