Yes! The Camberwell Sunday Market will be open this Queen’s Birthday long weekend. With the formal end of the current lockdown at 11:59pm Thursday, it will be business as usual this weekend, 13 June 2021.
Let’s keep us COVIDSafe and check-in each Sunday. With restrictions eased, entry to the Market as a seller or patron is conditional on you complying with our COVIDSafe Plan, as approved by Council, and available on our website. Council agreed to the following eased restrictions starting Sunday:
✅ Current requirements include:
• Mandatory checkin required (QR code preferred)
• Mandatory wearing a face masks
• Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others where possible
• Use hand sanitiser and maintain good hygiene
🚫 Do not attend the market if you are unwell, have arrived in Victoria from interstate or overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone COVID19.
• Will the market be open next weekend? YES! The market will be open to the public 7am – 12:30pm every Sunday until December 2021, subject to Covid health orders
• Are any stalls available to be re-let on the day? NO. Prior to COVID19, any stalls not used were re-let on Sundays before 6:30am. Re-let stalls are no longer available
• Are stalls able to booked for the coming months? YES. The booking system is open and there are hundreds of sites available to the end of August.