Hundred of stall sites are now available for sellers (new comers welcome!) to book a stall for April 2022.
- Visit the stall booking website here
- Download the booking site Apple App here
- Look up market area and stall site map here
For our full terms and conditions, equipment hire, our COVIDSafe Plan and more details, please visit our “Selling at Camberwell Market” website page.
The cost of a casual stall is $68. Please note the following when booking a site:
- All stallholders and those assisting them on their stall/s need to be double COVID vaccinated
- If you are not yet fully vaccinated you will need to complete your vaccinations before booking a stall
- We consider the health and safety of all our stallholders, volunteers and visitors a priority
- Please forward a copy of your Vaccination Certificate, and the certificate of anyone sharing your stall, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forward Vaccination Certificate after making your booking. Please include your Market date and stall number in your email
- Masks to be worn in accordance with the Victorian Government health directions
STALL QR CODES
- Individual QR Codes need to be setup by individual stallholders and need to be displayed clearly on stalls for visitors/customers use.
- For more information, visit : https://busreg.covid19.dhhs.vic.gov.au/s/login/SelfRegister
- Hand sanitizer needs to be available on your stall for customer use
- Stall holders must disinfect high touch surfaces twice during market operating hours.
- Ensure items are clearly labelled with prices to avoid excess handling and limit interaction