🔴 STOP PRESS! 🔴
All stalls are now SOLD OUT until April 2021. The booking systen can be monitored for occasional cancelations that will appear.
Sellers: more stalls have just been released for December 2020 out to March 2021!
Camberwell Market will be back in action on Sunday, December 6th, 2020, and the last batch of casual stalls have just been released on our booking system. Good luck sellers! Be quick, there is heavy demand. Most casual stalls are in February and March, several in December and January.
Entry to the Market as a seller or patron is conditional on you complying with our COVIDSafe Plan, as approved by Council, and available on our website.
Most importantly, entry will require:
• The wearing of a face mask
• Visitors are limited to 90 minutes
• Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others
• Hand sanitising on entry
• Will the market be open this weekend? Yes, the Market will be open December 6th, 2020.
• Will the market be open the next weekend? YES! The market will be open to the public from 7am – 12:30pm every Sunday from Sunday December 6th, 2020 (except 20/12/2020).
• Can I book a stall? YES! But hurry, the stall booking system reopened today with staggered release dates from Dec – March.
• How can I possibly maintain 1.5m distant from others at the Market? See more details in our COVIDSafe Plan on our website. Information will be on our website, at the Caravan and signage on Sundays.