We are reopening on Sunday December 6, 2020. Join us from 7am to 12:30pm in car park at Market Place and Station Street, Camberwell, as we reignite a community tradition that began nearly 45 years ago.
Visitors and sellers, welcome back!
Plan ahead: we have confirmed our market days for the Christmas and New Year. All stall sites are now booked out through to the end of March 2021 and we are open every Sunday except 20 December 2020:
- Open – 6 December 2020
- Open – 13 December 2020
- CLOSED – 20 December 2020
- Open – 27 December 2020
- Open – 3 January 2021
- Open – every Sunday, January to December 2021
There are some special measures to be aware of when visiting or selling at the market, so come prepared as we help each other be COVID Safe.
- Do not enter the market if you are feeling unwell
- Wear a fitted face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times
- Visits are limited to 90 minutes
- Maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from visitors not from your household
- Maintaining cleanliness and use hand sanitiser
- Look for price tags and pay by card if possible
- Follow any announcements, signage or directions from staff
- Seeking assistance if feeling unwell while visiting
- Bring a mask and hand sanitiser!
- Arrive with enough time to set up stalls that meet social distancing requirements before 7am
- Remind patrons about social distancing and that face masks need to be worn at all times
- Limit stall representatives to two people at a time and maintain social distancing (if not from the same household)
- Provide accessible hand sanitiser at your stall
- Clearly label items to enable patrons to see prices and minimise crowding around stall
- Ideally, set up a card payment system