In line with the easing of State COVID19 public health measures, Council has agreed to lift some measures of our COVIDSafe Plan.
Entry to the Market as a seller or patron is conditional on you complying with our COVIDSafe Plan, as approved by Council, and available on our website. However, Council has agreed to ease these restrictions as of Sunday 28 March 2021:
✅ Most importantly:
• Wearing a face mask is now optional
• Maintain 1.5 metres distance from others where possible
• Use hand sanitiser and maintain good hygiene
• Use our QR code on entry if possible
🚫 Do not attend the market if you are unwell, have arrived in Victoria from interstate or overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with anyone COVID19.
• Will the market be open next weekend? YES! The market will be open to the public 7am – 12:30pm every Sunday until December 2021, with the exception of being closed ANZAC Day Sunday 25 April 2021.
• Are any stalls available to be re-let on the day? NO. Prior to COVID19, any stalls not used were re-let on Sundays before 6:30am. Re-let stalls are no longer av