Happy Easter! The Camberwell Sunday Market will be open as usual from 7:30am to 12:30pm on Easter Sunday, 4 April 2021.
Help us have a COVIDSafe Sunday this weekend by answering these three questions before deciding to visit:
• ✈️ returned from overseas or interstate in the last 14 days?
• 🤧 been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19? or
• 🩺 any symptoms of a fever or acute respiratory illness (e.g. cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, or nasal congestion)?”
🚷 If any of these apply to you, and subject to Government advice, a patron, stall holder or volunteer should not attend the Market.
Remember if you are safe to visit:
• 😷 face mask are now optional
• 📲 check-in with our QR Code
• 🧂 use hand sanitiser
• 🖐🏼 maintain cleanliness (e.g. sneeze into your elbow, wash your hands)
• ⛔️ Do not enter the market if feeling unwell
Let’s celebrate Sunday mornings with coffee, donuts and a COVIDSafe stroll discovering Camberwell Market! #Awesome
♻️ Rather than land fill – repurpose, reuse and recycle your secondhand goods to someone that needs or wants it!
😎 Thousands of people come to Camberwell to see the unique offerings that can only be found at Camberwell. Gold coin donations go directly to Rotary and have supported hundreds of charities, projects and worthy causes.
❤️ Stall holder fees go to Rotary as well. This is a triple win for the community and we thank everyone for their support, particularly the Rotary Volunteers that have given up their Sundays mornings to raise funds for the benefit of others.