We will be reopening on Sunday 31 October 2021.
New conditions of reopen are as follows:
- All stallholders and those assisting them on their stall/s need to be double vaccinated
- If you are not yet fully vaccinated you will need to complete your vaccinations before booking a stall
- We consider the health and safety of all our stallholders, volunteers and visitors a priority
- Please forward a copy of your Vaccination Certificate, and the certificate of anyone sharing your stall, to email@example.com.
- Forward Vaccination Certificate after making your booking. Please include your Market date and stall number in your email
- Certificates need to be received at least 72 hours before Market date
- Failure to do so may result in an email notifying you of booking cancellation and stall fee refunded
- Masks to be worn in accordance with the Victorian Government health directions
STALL QR CODES
- Individual QR Codes need to be setup by individual stallholders and need to be displayed clearly on stalls for visitors/customers use.
- Hand sanitizer needs to be available on your stall for customer use
- Stall holders must disinfect high touch surfaces twice during market operating hours.
- Ensure items are clearly labelled with prices to avoid excess handling and limit interaction
We know everyone is very excited to be getting back to market and we need to work together to make sure we do it safely.