It is with great pleasure we finally welcome back visitors to Camberwell Sunday Market! Our official reopening is this weekend, Sunday 31 October 2021, from 7am – 12:30pm!
Our Rotary volunteers, stallholders and market staff can’t wait to see our thousands of visitors back; browsing, discovering a treasure, with hot jam donuts, a coffee and the music of buskers filling the air.
We will be open every weekend in November and December, except for Sunday 19 December 2021 – allowing Christmas shoppers to parking support our local retail traders and small business owners.
- Visitors should remember to bring a face mask for cases where you can’t physically distant
- Use the Market QR Code to check-in and also each stall you stop and spend time at (stalls all have their own QR Codes)
- There’s hand sanitiser at each stall. Maintain good hygiene: clean your hands regularly and cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Please don’t attend the market if you are unwell, have been exposed to Covid19 or are subject to a CHO health order
- Smile and be kind to each other!